Aquili Membrana Osmosi CSM 100GPD 300 giorno
Membrana di ricambio per impianti osmosi Aquili e altre marche
Model name RE1810-100
Permeate Flow Rate 100GPD 300Lt/Day
Salt Rejection 98%
1. The stated product performance is based on data taken after 30 minutes of operation at the following test conditions: • 200 mg/L NaCl solution at 60 psig (0.41 MPa) applied pressure • 15% recovery • 77 oF (25 oC) • pH 6.5–7.0
2. Minimum salt rejection is 96.0%.
3. Dry type elements are vacuum leak tested using the San Diego Protocol.
4. Permeate flow rate for each element may vary but will be no more than 15%.
5. Dry elements are packaged in a polyethylene bag ¤ Wet elements are packaged in a polyethylene bag containing SB(4g/L) HCl(0.51g/L) solution.
Membrane type: Thin-Film Composite
Membrane material: Polyamide (PA)
Element configuration: Spiral-Wound, Tape Wrapping
These model names are tested and certified under NSF/ANSI standard 58, material requirement only
· Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi (0.86 MPa)
· Max. Feed Flow Rate 2 gpm (0.45 m3/hr)
· Max. Operating Temperature 113 oF (45 oC)
· Operating pH Range 2.0–11.0
· Max. Turbidity 1.0 NTU
· Max. SDI (15 min) 5.0
· Max. Chlorine Concentration < 0.1 mg/L
The information provided in this document is solely for informative purposes. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the appropriate usage of this product. Woongjin Chemical assumes no obligation, liability or damages incurred for the misuse of the product or for the information provided in this document. This document does not express or implies any warranty as to the merchantability or fitness of the products.
GENERAL HANDLING PROCEDURES
l Elements contained in the boxes must be kept dry at room temperature (7–32°C; 40–95°F) and should not be stored in direct sunlight. If the polyethylene bag is damaged, a new preservative solution (sodium bisulfite) must be added and air-tight sealed to prevent drying and biological growth.
l Permeate from the first hour of operation should be discarded to flush out the preservative solution.
l Elements should be immersed in a preservative solution during storage, shipping and system shutdowns to prevent biological growth and freezing. The standard storage solution contains 1% by weight sodium bisulfite or sodium metabisulfite (food grade). For short term storage (i.e. one week or less) 1% by weight sodium metabisulfite solution is adequate for preventing biological growth.
l Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
l Only use chemicals compatible with the membrane elements and components. Use of such chemicals may void the element limited warranty.
l Permeate pressure must always be equal or less than the feed/concentrate pressure. Damage caused by permeate back pressure voids the element limited warranty.